Do you have a strong work ethic and the ability to work both independently and in a team setting? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are searching for a skilled and reliable Shop/Embroidery Sales Assistant to join our company.
Responsibilities and Duties Include (but not limited to)
– To be able to work with team members and helping customers when they need assistance in the shop.
– Liaising with sales representatives and the team.
– Analyzing and understanding project specifications and clients’ needs before starting each embroidery project.
– Keeping track of work orders and updating records.
– Open to learning as new systems and software’s will need to be taught.
Qualifications and Skills
– Basic computer knowledge in order to answer emails and keep up to date on work.
-Assertive, self-motivated with drive to succeed and to take on responsibility and ownership.
– Methodical with organized working methods.
Benefits and Perks
– Free parking available
– Working with exciting brands such as Snickers, Helly Hanson, Mascot and many more.
*Possible overtime hours for busy periods.*
Monday to Thursday – 8:30 AM to 17:30 PM
Friday – 8:30 to 16:00 PM
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person
Please send your CV to the Indeed advert link below.